Results: In just six months of management by Berriman Web Marketing, overall ad spend across all ad channels decreased by 20% while total sales and revenue from advertising increased by 92% and 79% respectively. This ultimately yielded a 60% drop in cost-per-conversion and a 142% increase in return on ad spend for 518 Kitchen.
Client: 518 Kitchen is a frozen entrée delivery service based in New York offering primarily low-carb and keto-friendly meals. In the fall of 2020 518 Kitchen engaged Berriman Web Marketing to help them curb their marketing costs while helping to grow their business.
Strategy & Execution: In resetting the campaign bid strategies, tailoring bid settings for 518 Kitchen’s campaigns based on historical performance data and analytics, creating a multitude of new ad creatives and running a/b and multi-variate tests at every level, alongside regular account optimizations and real time adjustments, Berriman Web Marketing was able to deliver major improvements in key metrics.
Highlights Aug 20’ – Jan 21’:
- Reduced combined monthly digital advertising spend by 22%
- Reduced combined average cost-per-purchase from digital advertising by 60%
- Increased combined purchases from digital advertising by 92%
- Increased combined purchase revenue from digital advertising by 79%
- Improved combined return-on-ad-spend (ROAS) by 142%
- Google Ads:
- Reduced Google Ads monthly spend by 64.28%
- Reduced Google Ads avg cost-per-purchase by 66%
- Increased Google Ads purchases by 6.04%
- Increased Google Ads purchase revenue by 13%
- Increased ROAS by 216% or 5.58 percentage points
- Facebook Ads:
- Reduced Facebook Ads avg cost-per-purchase by 62%
- Increased Facebook Ads conversion-rate by 563%
- Increased Facebook Ads purchases by 229%
- Increased Facebook Ads purchase revenue by 199%
- Increased ROAS by 139% to 3.86X