As an eCommerce retailer, Google Shopping & Product Listing Ads are a must-have. With Product Listing Ads you can merchandise your entire product catalog to users as they search for your products online. Whenever a user searches for a product that you have in stock, Google will serve your product-listing ad showcasing its image, price, size/ variation and more and because those clicks have already seen your product’s image, price, size and more, they’re prequalified and far more likely to convert into a sale.
Given the potential opportunity that Google and Bing Shopping Ads or Amazon and Facebook Product Listing Ads present, it’s important that you get it right and don’t miss out any opportunities. The first step that I take in managing a Google Shopping & Product Listing Ad campaign is making sure that we have clean product data for every viable product you sell to ensure it’s serving and collecting traffic.
My services include:
- Google Merchant Center Account Setup & Management
- Product Data Feed(s) Setup & Configuration
- Product Listing Ad (PLA) Campaign Setup
- Ongoing Product Data Management & Triage
- Ongoing Management & Optimization of Campaigns
- Regular Reporting, Analysis & Correspondence