Results: After 12 months of digital marketing management by Berriman Web Marketing, overall website goal conversions or leads increased by 177% with organic search engine referral leads increasing by 159% and leads from Google Search Ads increasing by 227%. Since then, the results have only improved:
Client: Acme Glass is a local Vermont window and glass company offering window and glass repair, replacement or installations to residential and commercial customers alike. They’re a longstanding client with Berriman Web Marketing as they first contacted us back in 2019 looking for ways to help reduce their monthly costs while improving their results.
Strategy & Execution: Berriman Web Marketing started work by conducting a full audit of Acme Glass’ digital advertising accounts and website analytics which included a Google Analytics, Google Ads, Search Console and Facebook Ads account review. Through this, several opportunities were identified to help Acme Glass further improve their search visibility while cutting costs and maximizing leads.
By migrating their website’s blog off a subdomain to their primary URL, adding new pages for specific products, optimizing their website’s content and Meta Data on a consistent basis, while rebuilding their Google Ads account and restructuring their keyword targeting and conversion tracking to focus only on keywords and conversion events that matter most, Berriman Web Marketing was able to deliver some impressive results over time.
Highlights: Oct 19 – Apr 2021
- Website visits and leads increased by 81% & 225% respectively
- SEO – Organic Search Engine Referral Traffic
- Monthly organic search engine referral visits increased by 132% or by 2,463 sessions/m
- Monthly organic search engine referral leads increased by 148% or by 77 leads/m
- Google Ads:
- Monthly leads from Google Ads increased by 258% or 111 extra leads
- Monthly avg cost/ lead from Google Ads decreased by 224% or by $65