Results: In the span of 12 months during a time of uncertainty, Berriman Web Marketing was able to deliver dramatic improvements by nearly doubling online conversions while reducing cost-per-conversion by 44%.
Client: VSECU is a local Vermont credit union with branches all across the state and prides itself on being a values-based financial cooperative serving it’s 67,000 members.
Strategy & Execution: During the 2020 calendar year, VSECU was focused on improving brand awareness, engagement, product adoption and membership growth while weathering the economic crisis of COVID-19. To help with this, Berriman Web Marketing had to make numerous adjustments and optimizations in real-time to adapt to the changing market conditions whilst optimizing performance.
Through numerous account optimizations to Google Ads and Facebook Ads which included regular bid and budget adjustments, testing new audience segments, running a/b tests on ad creatives, and making keyword or demographic targeting refinements, Berriman Web Marketing was able to deliver robust results during a difficult time.
Highlights – Jan 2020 – Dec 2020:
- Increased combined conversion-rate from digital advertising by 95%
- Increased combined conversions from digital advertising by 90%
- Decreased combined cost-per-conversion from digital advertising by 44%
- Google Ads
- Increased conversion-rate on Google Ads by 77% or 5.61 percentage points
- Increased conversions from Google Ads by 70.24%
- Decreased cost-per-conversion from Google Ads by 39%
- Facebook Ads
- Increased conversion-rate on Facebook Ads by 294% or 17 percentage points
- Increased conversions from Facebook Advertising by +376%
- Decreased cost-per-conversion from Facebook Ads by 75%
Hey, my name is Mitch Berriman! I’ve been in this industry for over a decade now with a focus on SEO, SEM and pay-per-click advertising.